Sunday, April 29, 2012

All Generalizations Are Stupid

Computer crime is not coming easily to me. I'm not great with the substantive criminal law stuff for the most part; I just don't think well in those terms. But I still have a few days. Two more in fact. No time to let up off the gas now. All I need is a good night's sleep to let my brain relax and get ready to have some knowledge punched into it. (New study technique - punching my brain! Why didn't I think of that before my sixth finals period?) Then the party starts at 5pm sharp on Wednesday. We will show Miley Cyrus a real party in the USA. There are so many better "party" references I could have made there. Oh, here's one: don't worry, Andrew W.K., we will party hard. Too dated? Ah nuts.

I just saw "The Descendants." I liked it, but it was so unrealistic; no one would cheat on George Clooney.

It's pretty funny how the outside world stops for me during finals. "Do you want to go to Ray's Hellburger for lunch?" Yes, I want the best burger in DC, but can't, I have to study. "Want to go camping?" Love to, but studying. Where are my friends? They all seem to have magical times every December and April. Major world events could be happening right now, and I wouldn't know about them. I don't read the news. All I read today was a nice piece in the Times about a 92-year old man who sends bootleg DVDs to American soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. And I justified that through its relation to computer crimes.

Soon. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment