Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Maybe Not the Best

Con Law final was today. It was less than pleasant. I read through the prompt for question 1, which was an EPA regulation. Then I pretty much blinked back tears. What is this saying??? Then I took a deep breath and read it again. Then again. Then I started writing. Never a good sign that I spent like half an hour reading. There just weren't a lot of issues to spot in the issue spotter. More than half of the stuff I studied was not on the test. Makes me feel like I wasted my time. I'm also afraid that I messed up one of the parts a little bit - which is a bigger deal because there were so few issues. Dammit. The second part, a policy question, went better. But who really knows? That's probably even more subjective. Overall, not the best that ever happened.
The only solace is that everyone felt badly about it. My friend Sarah did actually cry during the test. There's no crying in finals. Pull it together. Afterward everyone headed to the bar. I went with a few people and had a beer. They all also had wings on special. A few months ago I swore to be more careful around chicken wings. Luckily tonight I finally followed through on that! Tracy complained about her stomach later on. Mine was fine. Tortellini that I cooked - much better for my stomach. Then back to school for some property studying. Tomorrow is all-Property day. Very exciting.

Before the exam I remembered something and I'm so happy I did. I remember that This Is Sparta!!! Then the test kicked me into a big pit. Oops.

I truly wish there was something else to report. But not much happens in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment