Friday, April 2, 2010

A Gripe

Forgot this. Sunscreen, what the hell is going on?? I put on SPF 30 before going out in the sun today. I put it on my face and arms. Now my face and arms are burned. What happened?? Where were you on that one?? Why did I put on sunscreen if I was just going to get burned? I know I'm pretty pale, but it's not like I didn't make a solid effort to avoid this. I didn't just put a dab on, I lathered it on there. Usually the sun is my enemy. On this one, I'm pinning the blame on sunscreen. Epic fail.

Also, I played with Jen's chinchillas today. They are cute. She called them "noble" creates. I don't think she knows what noble means. Chinchillas can't get wet. If they do their fur can get moldy and they'll die. Chinchillas also cannot be exposed to much heat. If they do they'll have a stroke and die. So heat and water, two extremely common things, cause death in chinchillas. Evolution didn't think this one out too well. Maybe this is evidence against evolution...where's Fox News to break this story?

I think it is impossible to give a correct, non-self-referential definition of "indefinable." I just blew your mind.

It would be ironic if hell was a constant staged reading Sartre's "No Exit" with a bunch of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment