Monday, January 31, 2011

Listerine Assistance

I just had to brush my teeth to prevent myself from eating any more tonight. It is a definite end point. I would never dare disobey the Listerine instructions.

I wonder what it is like to eat an Airborne capsule without first dissolving it in water. I have it on good authority that it is an intense experience.

My Crim Pro casebook is titled "Criminal Procedure and the Constitution." The front cover prominently displays a picture of the Declaration of Independence. The document depicted is clearly dated "July 4, 1776." I find this hilarious and am contemplating alerting the publisher.

Tomorrow is February, the month where my apartment building gets to stiff me on rent.

1 comment:

  1. ....i didnt know you were supposed to dissolve those tablets first....

    ReplyDelete