Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Game Time

Okay, I really do have a resolution for the new year, a serious one. I want to be more decisive. I think. (Joke!)
That beats my other resolution of teaching people how dish racks work and specifically pointing out to everyone that you have to put the dishes away once they are dry, they are not going to do it by magic. Pet peeve alert.

I was just talking about the sad episode of Futurama to Shaked, the one about Fry's dog. It occurs to me that I find sad animal movies sadder on average than sad human movies. The movie "My Dog Skip" (it had Malcolm in the Middle in it) is much sadder than...oh say "Pearl Harbor." That dog was so cute! Ben Affleck...meh. Hope I didn't ruin it for you. (Dumbledore dies!)

Part of my new years resolution was driven home by my indecision in choosing classes. I have to make a change (or two) to my schedule. And I have been questioning it for a while. Arg. But it looks like I am ending up with Criminal Procedure (this is the iffy one), Law of Democracy (it sounds like a joke, but it's actually cool - voting rights and political parties and whatnot), Lawyers Lobbying and the Law (also sounds like a joke...I offer no defense), and Federal Income Tax (not a joke in any way, shape, or form).

I would be better at 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon if I knew more movies Kevin Bacon was in.

Welcome to the U.S. House of Representatives, Speaker Bo(eh)ner.

No comments:

Post a Comment