Sunday, October 3, 2010

Can I Sleep Now?

I don't have anything heinously unhealthy to eat in the apartment? Whatever shall I do? Will I venture out to CVS to buy Pretzel M&Ms? Or will I let me apathy take over and continue to sit here? Probably apathy, considering I am blogging rather than working at the moment.

I think it's going to be a good week. When was the last time I said that? No time in recent memory. Clearly, I must have lost enough sleep to become delusional and optimistic. Considering I just clicked the internet explorer icon instead of the iTunes icon on my computer, this is entirely possible.

Many people in bars do not appreciate glib remarks. Perhaps I should remember this when they have a few bigger friends and all I have is a drunk friend dancing like Michael Jackson.

In the grand scheme of things, how much dirtier is "Play" by David Banner than "Happiness is a Warm Gun" by the Beatles? Come on, they are practically the same song.

I am pretty sure I will be the proprietor of a sleeping bag hotel on the weekend of the Rally To Restore Sanity. It has the potential to be epic. You should come.

So long 2010 Red Sox. Let's make some moves and try this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment