Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Overheard at 1:30 in the afternoon

I don't have time for a full post, but easily the most amusing thing that happened to me today was this:

At 1:30 pm I was walking to CVS to get a Diet Coke on my lunch break, like ya do. It's Government Center. Everyone is wearing a tie. Immediately after I cross the street I see two guys who look like dirty (/dirtier) hipsters. As I walk by them one of them asks the guy (wearing a tie) next to me, "Hey man, do you know anywhere around here that sells 40's?" "What? No!" responds the guy, more than a little shocked. Dirty guys, it's 1:30 in the afternoon and you are in one of the nicest parts of Boston. Why are you looking for 40's? Reexamine your priorities, maybe get off of whatever drugs you are on.

And now back to having NO TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment