Thursday, December 16, 2010

The big 1/2

It might be 1:45 am. It might be an inopportune time to update a blog. It might be silly, but I am halfway through with law school.

"Whoa, we're halfway there. Whoa, livin' on a prayer."

Thank you, thank you.

My corporations final was ridiculous. We read about 85 cases this semester. We were asked (closed book) factual details about some of them. We were also asked about things that my professor discussed for fewer than 10 minutes in class. This was out of 25 multiple choice questions, plus three "short answer" questions.
Speaking of the short answers, you would be surprised how quickly you reach 400 words. And my professor said that the word limit would be an upper limit that "no one would reach." My answers were, 397, 398, 398 words respectively. Thanks professor.

Glen Beck is the worst. Not even 'fair and balanced,' just the worst.

1 comment: