Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day in Class

Happy Valentines Day. I spent this evening not out to dinner, but rather in my Antitrust Seminar. Whoop-dee-freaking-do. The class is supposed to be about mergers, so how did we end up with my professor ranting about the Federal Reserve Board's groupthink decision-making pre-2007? I really couldn't tell you. I think I took three lines of notes in the entire two hour class. And all three lines were just because I felt like I should write something.
And if he explains to me what a heuristic is one more time, I might throw my laptop.

That's really all I've got.

I'm actually in a fairly good mood. I just don't know how to show it. Sadie's coming on Thursday night. My Trusts and Estates cold call went well. Fantasy baseball is starting. How bad could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment