Wednesday, January 18, 2012

As a bad internet user, I should be standing in solidarity with the black out protest of SOPA and PIPA bills currently in Congress. But I think Wikipedia is far better equipped to get that message out. So here I am with my sporadic blog.

The low down on my classes this semester. The scoop. The quick and dirty.
Separation of Powers - perhaps the first and only class in law school that I actually enjoy. I like the reading and the discussion. I like sitting through class. What's wrong with me? I feel like my heart grew three sizes today, as the law school grinch. But really, what a fun, interesting class with a great professor, my old Civ Pro prof.
Computer Crime - semi-interesting, rapidly-evolving area of law. The professor is entertaining and showed us a scene from "War Games" already. It should be fine. But soon I'll be scolding you (one person in particular) for stealing facebook passwords. Fun fact: my professor defended the "MySpace Killer."
Antitrust Seminar - the first class was just obnoxious name dropping. The second class was much better. Mostly I am amused by how much antitrust knowledge the professor thinks we have, but we totally don't know/remember any of it.
Trust and Estates - I may kill myself out of sheer boredom.

Using CVS Extrabucks (I spend waaaaay too much money at CVS for some reason), I bought fancy hair conditioner. As in something that cost more than $2.09. So far I am afraid to use it. It's like razor blades - why so expensive? But I hope it gives my hair extra shine and bounce. Is that Mitt Romney's secret?

White Collar addiction: activate.
Now I want to learn to how to pick locks. It just seems so cool and useful. I promise I'm not considering becoming a professional art thief after law school. Pinky swear it.

I may soon be royalty. I am purchasing my friend's queen bed because she is moving in with her boyfriend. I'm considering getting sheets with pictures of Freddy Mercury on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment