Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Need A Doctor

I think this draft of the note has been fully written. It now just requires editing. A lot of editing. A week's worth of editing? We'll see, but I wouldn't be surprised.

On Friday I went to see Darkest Hour at the 9:30 Club. The venue was really nice, and it has been a long time since I went to a show. But it was awesome. Wall of death - front line. Darkest Hour was amazing; the songs they played from their new album sounded really good. After the show I went to a bar with Jen and Jared, who accompanied me to the show, and I could not stop smiling. Jen wanted to know what was wrong with me. I got a bruise on my arm, my ears were ringing, and it was all fantastic. According to Jen, I am not allowed to look that excited.

I have health insurance, that means that my insurance company will pay for doctors. Well next time I go to Safeway and purchase a Dr. Pepper I am going to hand them my insurance card. If they argue with me, I'll tell them to take it up with Blue Cross Blue Shield. How much is the copay? The same goes for Dr. Brown's Cream Soda and the new Dr. Dre album.
Dr. Dre, do you perchance have an expertise in oncology? That would be useful. Do you think he is the best-paid doctor in the country? I bet he is not. But he should be - he has to pay back school loans too!

Spring Break - begin. But the only wet t-shirt contest that happened was because I accidentally spilled egg yolk on my shirt when eating a breakfast sandwich. True (messy) story.

Aristotle's golden mean is important. Not very important, but not unimportant either.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

No comments:

Post a Comment