Tuesday, September 7, 2010

King Henry V, 3:1

Returning to law school reminds me of Shakespeare a bit:
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead."
I am beginning to be reminded of the grinding, stressful aspects of school. I guess it really is not that bad, but it certainly is no romp in the park.

Today in Corporations my professor got a student who had previously volunteered to eat bovril on a cinnamon-raisin bagel. Bovril is a British beef extract, more popular in the nineteenth century. Sounds delicious. He then proceeded to grill another student about the 1975 Baltimore Orioles and discuss the propensity of sailors towards drinking. Overall, I'd give today's class a 9.5.

Tomorrow morning I have class at 7:45 am for journal. The theme will be "RISE AND SHINE ISN'T LIFE GREAT IN THE MORNING AND DON'T YOU LOVE BEING ALIVE AT THIS TIME OF DAY??" Speaking of which, I should go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment