Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All I got

Draft one: done. Sweet! And it rhymes that way. The only problem is tonight I almost forgot that I have reading to do tomorrow. I've been too busy working to work. What's that all about? Also class time: just taking away from time I can be doing schoolwork. What a ridiculous proposition. I feel like mentioning that I'm in 17th grade. Why did I think that would be a good idea??

Today on the metro there was a woman wearing a shirt that showed her midriff and a fanny pack. She was also wearing about 30 extra pounds. She was just deliberately drawing attention to her stomach. The loud guy behind me goes, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me! Better get some Boflex or something!" I laughed for five minutes.

Tonight looks like it's going to be the last night of the baseball season. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Maybe get to sleep at a reasonable time instead of staying up to watch the end of the game?

Ted Kennedy is a compelling gentleman. (I'm reading his memoirs.) I keep thinking how miraculous it is that he got to do so many things and help so many people. I think, what incredible experiences he had. Then I remember that he was born into one of the richest families in America. Oh yeah, it must be nice to have enough money to do just about anything. Still, I admire that the Kennedy family never needed to worry about anything yet dedicated themselves to helping those who were have-nots. Plus I'm from Massachusetts where it's pretty much a requirement to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment