Sunday, November 20, 2011

Russia House

Last night I got accidental drunk. I blame lack of lunch and full dinner. Plus strong ginger cocktails made it a potent mix. Alena, Kerry, and I met up with people at a bar called Russia House. It was...very Russian. When we got there we were looking for our friends. They weren't on the first floor. On the second floor, we were stopped by a big Russian man who asked us in a thick Russian accent what we were doing there. Oh hey, KGB, we're just looking for our friends. (In a thick accent:) "Not this level. This is private party." He was scary, but correct - the people we were looking for were upstairs. Russian beer really wasn't bad at all. And I may or may not have had a martini that was just sitting on a table for like fifteen minutes with no owner. Whatever, I wasn't roofied. Just drunk enough to get jumbo slice pizza. Best choice. It almost made up for my lack of dinner. But then today I was the type of hung-over where you just want to eat all day. There is a hole in my stomach.

Ugh, I need sleep. One day of class to get through before vacation. Only two more classes. Just gotta keep thinking that.
At least I got my Evidence outline pretty much finished today. It shows me how little I learned in Evidence. Great choices.

Why is hummus so good? It's just fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment