Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Goodbye Old Phone

Goodbye Old Phone, you served me well. Better than I could have asked for from any phone. I got you in March of 2007. You held up great. You still work...sort of. But it is quite hard to hear on your handset. And your camera does not work. And I have to rubber band your charger in. And your battery life is rapidly diminishing. But enough of the flaws. I'm getting emotional. Let us celebrate the time we had together. You were fantastic. However, it is time that I join the modern age of cell phones. Welcome to my life, iPhone. Please do not consume my too much of my time. Let me remember what it is like to be a person outside of technology as well. Let me people watch on the metro rather than just sit and play Angry Birds.
Goodbye, Old Phone. You will be severely missed.

Onto my fourth phone ever. Numbers one and two were Nokia bricks. Number three was my trusty Sony Ericsson. May number four, the iPhone 4S serve me well. And may Siri not give me too much attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment