Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday TV

Dear ESPN,
Just so you know, NASCAR is not a sport. So why you are going to show it for about half the daytime hours today? What a waste.
Thanks,
Will

So the U.S. has an AA+ that's still a better grade than you've ever gotten, I bet.
I really don't know what S&P is doing here. Who is the guy who ok's the decision to downgrade U.S. debt? That's such an unpatriotic decision. I hope he has a difficult time sleeping at night. Come on! That's like spray painting devil horns onto the Lincoln Memorial.

Now everyone is talking about double-dipped recessions. I don't know what that means, but I do love double-dipped ice cream!

Alright, let's face it, I really don't understand economics. I'm watching Larry Summers on CNN right now, and he's speakin' so reckless right now.

1 comment:

  1. YOOOOOOOO, LARRY YOU TALKIN' RECKLESS!! YOUU TALKING SO RECKLESS RIGHT NOW, LARRY MAN, I'M TELLIN" YOU CHILL MAN WITH THAT RECKLESS TALK, LARRY!!

    HUH? HOW YOU... HOW YOU GONNA SAY... WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?

    LARRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, YOU CRAZY FOR THIS ONE! YOU TALKING SOO RECKLESS LARRY SUMMERS, YOU ON SOME SERIOUS BULLSHIT FOR TALKING SO RECKLESS RIGHT NOW. LARRY SUMMERS. RECKLESS TALKER. I'MA PRINT THAT ON YOUR TOMBSTONE, LARRY, RIGHT AFTER CAUSE OF DEATH: RECKLESS TALK.

    ReplyDelete