Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh, Also...

The Target here is absolutely the worst. It has nothing on the shelves. I went there to pick up a couple of things for the kitchen. The only things they had were overpriced garbage next to empty shelves where the things I wanted should have been. What is going on? We already have the "Soviet Safeway," which often lacks bread on the shelves. Come on, Target. I got some of the stuff next door at Bed Bath & Beyond (I was careful around the Beyond section, don't worry, old joke). And the BB&B stuff was nicer and cheaper. Target, if you want to keep your reputation as a solid discount store, you need to pick up the slack. Also, get some better, more respectful customers. I know that isn't your fault, but if one more woman hit me with her cart, I was going to flip out.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment