Monday, December 7, 2009

Half Day

I just got home from 12 hours at school. Most of it doing work even. Holy hell! Don't be too proud, I slacked before this, so I'm doing a little catch up. I still have to finish my Civ Pro outline, and, you know, do most of my Contracts one. And I still don't remember half of Criminal Law despite having outlined it, so I should probably do something about that too. Torts review session tomorrow morning. Woo woo!

Birthday was fun, though fairly low key. Nakul gets the furthest traveled award for coming from Baltimore, which was quite nice of him. I had a delicious dinner with a bunch of people which included good cheesecake and INCREDIBLE lamb. People at my own birthday dinner told me to shut up about how good the lamb was, that's how good it was. Ended up at the Big Hunt meeting Lindsay's boyfriend who may or may not be a secret agent. The jury is still out on that. But stories I've heard are weird. Also the fact that when Nakul met him and said "Oh, so you're the secret agent," he didn't say "No?" or "What the hell are you talking about?" I know it doesn't sound like much, but there are other things. Or maybe I just want to meet a secret agent and I'm only hoping here. This is for sure: he's not James Bond (because he's not British), and he's not Jason Bourne (because he's not Matt Damon).

I spent at least half an hour yesterday learning how to do cool emoticons on gchat. What a productive use of my time. But thanks to Jonah and Shaked, I am now an expert. Check it out sometime and I'll make a pile of poop emoticon for you. No joke. It's awesome. Like the best thing on the internet. Way to go Google!

Jason said Aaron Sorkin makes him want to do whatever Sorkin is writing about. Aaron Sorkin makes me want to just be a writer. How is he so talented at that? For serious, he's the man (potentially minus the drug addiction, nothing against drug addicts, there are a lot of cool ones, I just don't think it's for me). As pointed out last night, Aaron Sorkin is badass enough that he had Sting as a guest star and just used him in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment