Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweater Is Better. No Stealing.

Drunk fantasy baseball drafts are probably not the way to win the season.

Happy first day of spring. I began the day quite early, being woken up by a huge clap of thunder. I began the day for the second time also quite early, since construction on the building diagonally across from mine begins at 7:15 am. Yeah, that construction really might result in me moving. I began my day for the third time at a reasonable hour, but an unreasonable humidity. It's only March 20th, and I already find it oppressively humid in DC. A bad harbinger. Also, I'm just a New England boy. If you can go outside without a jacket before April, I disapprove. Honestly, it is t-shirt weather already. I wish it stayed colder because, well, I love wearing sweaters. They are probably my favorite clothing item. The more days I can wear a sweater, the better. I think I have a slogan here: Sweater is Better. (c) 2012.

It's nice out so I think I'm just going to listen to Sublime. Does anyone else just feel that compulsion?

Apparently a picture is circulating comparing my Antitrust professor to Dwight Schrute. The comparison is apt to an unfortunate degree. Tonight's class was supposed to be about the recent AT&T - T-Mobile attempted merger. Instead, we got a 90 minute lecture on this history of the telecommunications industry in the United States. Then fifteen minutes of merger discussion, followed by fifteen minutes of observations we have heard three times before. It would be infuriating, but I'm so used to it.
So for a change I am looking at it on the bright side. Rather than being mad about a prolonged tangent, I learned a lot about the history of the telecom industry. And rather than completely tune out, I did some listening. With my ears. Really what I am trying to say is: at least I wasn't sitting through Trusts & Estates.

One paper and three exams. Just keep telling myself that. For graduation, I think we get poofy sleees.

No comments:

Post a Comment