Sunday, April 17, 2011

Of Allergies and Finals

Sorry for that last post. I was upset. She deserved it. Finals has a way of putting people on edge. Now I am dealing with allergies during my studying. Yesterday they were very bad; I made a sniffle station around my desk using tissue boxes and a wastebasket in the midst of various books, papers, and highlighters. A snapshot of this finals period. That being said, I think I am kind of running out of things to study. I've been through everything at least two times in each of my three classes. I'm working on practice problems and exams. I don't know what's left besides taking the finals. And the good news is that it seems to be coming together. Here's hoping! Finals are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Bring them on (but maybe wait until I get less sniffly and allergic)!

The Red Sox won two games in a row. Oh yeah, winning streak! Gosh, that is depressing.

There is not too much else going on at the moment. But that's how finals go. I mostly see my computer and my papers with the background of either my room or the library. Friday night was the exception when I went out for Alena's birthday. I (unsuccessfully) Dougie-d. Kerry made Alena Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes with Guinness and Baileys in them, which were delicious. I think Alena generally had a good time. She did get one of her friends to sing "Survivor" to her at karaoke, I feel like that is indicative of a good birthday.

I have been watching available baseball games on espn.com, and I am getting super bored of the same four commercials that they keep running. I was just really excited that a Claritin commercial came on featuring a woman running a foot race for no apparent reason. It was new.

If you had two weapons to face the zombie apocalypse, what would they be? I'm taking a katana as one.

1 comment:

  1. a katana would be awesome in a zombie apocalypse, i'm thinking michonne from the walking dead... eventually you would run out of bullets.
    also- this is happening this weekend!
    http://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Metro-area-Redditors/events/17235579/

    ReplyDelete