Friday, April 8, 2011

Home Is...

Home is where your Harry Potter books are. They are so large that if you undergo to move them, you had better be permanently staying there.

I am back (at home) in Boston very briefly for the Bad Grammer alumni show!! I could not be more excited. Maybe unless I did not have to return to finals week. But I am back in Boston, and hopefully I will be the spark the Red Sox need to start winning games. As I write this, they are ahead of the Yankees 6-4. Don't disappoint me, boys! That's right, if they win today I will be claiming a great deal of the credit. Dustin who?
I sang this song about John Lackey to Jonah: "If you suck at pitching and you know it clap your hands. If you suck at pitching and you know it clap your hands. If you really suck at pitching and your name is John Lackey, if you're awful at pitching clap your hands." I'm looking at YOU, John Lackey.

No comments:

Post a Comment